Chef Miyonse decided to give us something different,creative and personal this morning which he called “Steaks and Miyonse’s concoction rice”.
This recipe was obviously Miyonse’s special recipe.
The ingredients used are:
Ginger or ginger powder
Pepper soup spice
Thyme and curry
The procedure to making Steaks and Miyonse’s concoction rice:
Start by making the rice
- Dry the pan, add oil and butter.
- When the oil is hot and the butter dissolved, pour in it the tomatoes, abanero and onions. Wait for it to cook down.
- Add curry, thyme, pepper soup spice, grated ginger and salt.
- Add the rice and of course some water, let it cook till its done.
In making the bone steak:
- Get a dry pan, put olive oil and wait till it’s very hot and begins to bring out smoke.
- Season your steak with salt, Italian seasoning (not necessary) and black pepper.
- Put the seasoned steaks on the fire.
- Add the peeled garlic along side the steaks
- Turn steaks frequently to avoid it from getting burnt.
- Butter baste the steak to retain its juiciness and make it look glossy.
- Cook more for like 3 minutes. From the start, it should be cooked with 8-9 minutes.
Note: Ensure that the steak is not burnt..